WP Post Author
Sociologist. Professor at Federal Univer. of the State of Rio de Janeiro (UNIRIO) and Coord. of the Laboratory of Studies and Research on Public Policies and Social Inequalities. Coord. of the Committee on Ethnic-Racial Relations of the Brazilian Sociological Society (SBS).
Most read posts
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- 2022 will define Paraguay’s political future by Esteban Caballero
- Why is it not so easy to talk about a “new left turn” in Latin America? by José Maurício Domingues
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.