WP Post Author
Sociologist and editor. Professor at the State Univ. of Rio de Janeiro (UERJ) and director of the Nucleus of Social Theory and Latin America (NETSAL). Doctor from the Complutense Univ. of Madrid. Member of the Board of the Latin American Association of Sociology (ALAS).
Most read posts
- Uruguay’s agenda for Mercosur by Pedro Silva Barros
- Quo Vadis, Ecuador? by Juan Francisco Camino
- Covid-19 and the Abolition of the Social Sphere in Brazil by Camila De Mario
- ¿Una agenda globalista para diezmar la población mundial? by Juan Daniel Elorza
- The Escazú Agreement and Environmental Democracy by María Villarreal
Receive monthly articles from Latinamérica21.