WP Post Author
Professor and Director of the Faculty of Political Science at the Pontifical Bolivarian University (Medellín). PhD in Spanish from the Univ. Rennes 2, France. He is a junior researcher at Colciencias. President of the Colombian Association of Political Science (ACCPOL).
Most read posts
- Uruguay’s agenda for Mercosur by Pedro Silva Barros
- Quo Vadis, Ecuador? by Juan Francisco Camino
- Covid-19 and the Abolition of the Social Sphere in Brazil by Camila De Mario
- ¿Una agenda globalista para diezmar la población mundial? by Juan Daniel Elorza
- The Escazú Agreement and Environmental Democracy by María Villarreal
Receive monthly articles from Latinamérica21.