WP Post Author
Professor and Director of the Faculty of Political Science at the Pontifical Bolivarian University (Medellín). PhD in Spanish from the Univ. Rennes 2, France. He is a junior researcher at Colciencias. President of the Colombian Association of Political Science (ACCPOL).
Most read posts
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- 2022 will define Paraguay’s political future by Esteban Caballero
- Why is it not so easy to talk about a “new left turn” in Latin America? by José Maurício Domingues
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.