WP Post Author
Professor at the Autonomous Univ. of Barcelona. PhD in Economics from the Univ. of Barcelona. Master in Dev. by the Barcelona Center for International Affairs (CIDOB). Specialized in international and urban economics.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Mexico and Brazil’s double standards in their foreign policy by Detlef Nolte
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Bank runs, gray swans, and why Latin America seems to be safe by Eduardo Schiappa-Pietra
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.