WP Post Author
Political scientist. Professor and Director of the Institute of Political Science of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. PhD in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame. Author of “Citizenship and Contemp. Direct Democracy” (Cambridge University Press, 2019).
Most read posts
- Prison Crisis and Drug Violence in Ecuador by Jorge Núñez
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Perú, to the Left or to the Right? by Luis Pásara
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.