WP Post Author
Political scientist. Professor and Director of the Institute of Political Science of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. PhD in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame. Author of Citizenship and Contemp. Direct Democracy (Cambridge University Press, 2019).
Most read posts
- Uruguay’s agenda for Mercosur by Pedro Silva Barros
- Quo Vadis, Ecuador? by Juan Francisco Camino
- Covid-19 and the Abolition of the Social Sphere in Brazil by Camila De Mario
- ¿Una agenda globalista para diezmar la población mundial? by Juan Daniel Elorza
- The Escazú Agreement and Environmental Democracy by María Villarreal
Receive monthly articles from Latinamérica21.