WP Post Author
Political scientist. Professor and Director of the Institute of Political Science of the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile. PhD in Political Science from the University of Notre Dame. Author of Citizenship and Contemp. Direct Democracy (Cambridge University Press, 2019).
Most read posts
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Does the order of the factors alter the product? The Venezuelan opposition primaries by Maryhen Jiménez Morales
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Se agrava la tortura en las cárceles de México by Carlos Barrachina
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.