WP Post Author
Sociologist and economist. Co-founder and Senior Research of the Centro de Análisis y Difusión de la Economia Paraguaya (CADEP). Master in Economics and Int. Politics at Johns Hopkins Univ. Ex-advisor to Paraguayan ministers. He also worked for the WB, CEPAL and UNDP.
Most read posts
- Uruguay’s agenda for Mercosur by Pedro Silva Barros
- Quo Vadis, Ecuador? by Juan Francisco Camino
- Covid-19 and the Abolition of the Social Sphere in Brazil by Camila De Mario
- ¿Una agenda globalista para diezmar la población mundial? by Juan Daniel Elorza
- The Escazú Agreement and Environmental Democracy by María Villarreal
Receive monthly articles from Latinamérica21.