WP Post Author
Sociologist and economist. Co-founder and Senior Research of the Centro de Análisis y Difusión de la Economia Paraguaya (CADEP). Master in Economics and Int. Politics at Johns Hopkins Univ. Ex-advisor to Paraguayan ministers. He also worked for the WB, CEPAL and UNDP.
Most read posts
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- 2022 will define Paraguay’s political future by Esteban Caballero
- Why is it not so easy to talk about a “new left turn” in Latin America? by José Maurício Domingues
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.