WP Post Author
Gabriel Gaspar Tapia
Political scientist. Has been professor at the Institute of International Studies of the University of Chile, at the Andrés Bello Diplomatic Academy and at UAM and UNAM (Mexico). Former ambassador and undersecretary of War of the Ministry of Defense of Chile.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Leadership and parties: a tortuous relationship by Manuel Alcántara
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.