WP Post Author
José Fernández Alonso
Economist. Professorat the National University of Rosario (Argentina) and PhD by the same university. Adjunct researcher at the National Council for Scientific and Technical Research (CONICET). Specialized in foreign debt, swaps and climate change.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- Leadership and parties: a tortuous relationship by Manuel Alcántara
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.