WP Post Author
María Teresa Zegada
Sociologist. Member of the Center for the Study of Economic and Social Reality – CERES (Bolivia). PhD in Social and Political Processes in Latin America, Univ. of Arts and Social Sciences – ARCIS (Chile).
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The state of democracy in Latin America by Manuel Alcántara
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Cuba: Voting under dictatorship by Armando Chaguaceda
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.