WP Post Author
Robson Dias da Silva
Economist. Professor at the Federal Rural University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRRJ). PhD in Economic Development from the State University of Campinas (UNICAMP). He was a visiting professor at the Institute of Latin American Studies at Columbia University.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Bank runs, gray swans, and why Latin America seems to be safe by Eduardo Schiappa-Pietra
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Mexico and Brazil’s double standards in their foreign policy by Detlef Nolte
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.