WP Post Author
Lawyer. PhD student in Sociology and History at the New School for Social Research (New York). Specialized in international criminal law, constitutional law and human rights. Master’s degree in International Studies and Sociology.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Leadership and parties: a tortuous relationship by Manuel Alcántara
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.