WP Post Author
John Cajas Guijarro
Economist and professor at the Faculty of Economic Sciences of the Universidad Central del Ecuador. Researcher of theoretical, Ecuadorian and world political economy. Doctorate in development economics from FLACSO-Ecuador.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Mexico and Brazil’s double standards in their foreign policy by Detlef Nolte
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.