WP Post Author
Professor and researcher at the Center for International Studies of the Univ. Institute of Lisbon (CEI/IUL). PhD in Contemporary Political Processes from the Univ. of Salamanca. Specialist in corruption, illegal markets and criminality.
Lo sentimos, no hay resultados.
Most read posts
- The Bukele Method by Benedicte Bull
- Bolivia and its eternal social conflicts by José Orlando Peralta
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- The recomposition of the international order: a new Tordesillas? by Carlos Domínguez Avila
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.