WP Post Author
He is a specialist in international human rights, humanitarian law and refugee law. Master in Fundamental Rights from the Carlos III University of Madrid. He has served on the Inter-American Court and Commission on Human Rights (IACHR) and several UN agencies.
Most read posts
- The reality of wages in Venezuela by PH9 Medio Digital
- Binomio Lula-Alckmin: ¿dónde está el error? by João Roberto Lopes
- A new left turn in Latin America? by Mercedes García Montero
- Partidos políticos: ¿instituciones o máquinas? by Manuel Alcántara
- The “discovery” of Machu Picchu and the duel of narratives by Philippe Raposo
Receive weekly articles from Latinamérica21.