WP Post Author
Professor of Political Science at the Univ. of Girona and member of the Center for International Relations of Barcelona (CIDOB). PhD in Political Science and Administration. Master in Latin American Studies. He research about democratization processes in L. A.
Most read posts
- Uruguay’s agenda for Mercosur by Pedro Silva Barros
- Quo Vadis, Ecuador? by Juan Francisco Camino
- Covid-19 and the Abolition of the Social Sphere in Brazil by Camila De Mario
- ¿Una agenda globalista para diezmar la población mundial? by Juan Daniel Elorza
- The Escazú Agreement and Environmental Democracy by María Villarreal
Receive monthly articles from Latinamérica21.